Obdulia's Business Inn, Dumaguete

For all who had been to Dumaguete, you will agree with me that is hot here. With no aircon from our farmhouse and upon my parents recommendations, we decided to look for an official residence in Dumaguete whenever we are here to do some farming.

There goes our search. For the La Carmela of Dumaguete. We looked all the hotels and inns here in Dumaguete. I will not mention the rest but believe me when I say that we tried it all and was not happy with it, some were like motels, some were rundown already, some were pricey for their facilities. One time we noticed one hotel that is being built on the left of the Dumaguete cathedral. Once it opened, we inspected the hotel and we kept on coming back. Rooms are spacious, with windows, very nice staff, very very reasonable price, prime location, working elevator, with cable tv, non smoking, running water, with hot and cold water outside for guest, free local calls for guest using vintage phones, free internet. Reservation is just one text away. I never notice the inn getting 'overused' by guests. With guards on 24hour watch. There is a restaurant beside it that serves the best Bejar's pancit. LBC and Western union on the side. Pharmacy too. The fruit stand 10 meters away. The best right. I guess this blog is that least I can do for Obdulia's. Usually as a travel agent, the minimum discount I get is 10%. With Obdulia's they even give me 5% as a regular client and I didnt mind at all. It is so value for money. Even with no discount, we will keep on going back to our official residence.

A year later another hotel opened in the city center, across the street of Lee Plaza. But the standard rooms doesn't have windows and the price is higher that Obdulia's. No way. Rooms with no windows will lead to musty smell sooner or later.

Obdulia's it is.

Comments

Popular Posts