Bandung, the city of Factory Outlet Stores

The Secret is no longer a secret. And it is a factory outlet store. We explored and conquered Bandung.

I should say, Bandung is for women. Men? If you are not overweight because the clothes for men are usually 'small'. The only thing I know about Bandung are the factory outlet store. I'm sure there is more to Bandung than shopping but at this time point in time, it is so not important for me. The Secret and Rumah Mode are the two places we visited for one whole day. Yet we felt that time is too short to rummage thru the branded clothes at a mark down prices.

The moment I arrived from Bandung, I'm already planning for my next trip back to that place. No kidding. This time it will be for 3 days and not for a day tour. Our driver told us that there are still other FOS that sell cheaper clothes than Rumah Mode, unbelievable.

This is not all about clothes. There are also a lot of snack shops in Bandung. I dared to buy all sorts of kripik as a gift for my husband. Its a lot cheaper than I expected but not the same taste as we had before. Its an acquire taste. I need an interpreter next time because all the snacks are labeled in Bahasa. If its your lucky day, then you will have yummy snacks, if not, at least its different from the usual Miaow miaow from Kuala Lumpur.

Another thing, money changers are hard to find here. Banks has very long queue. Best to change in the airport.

Comments

Popular Posts