Railay East, Krabi, Thailand


Last time I was gazing at the Railay East Wall, I promised myself that I will be brave enough to climb this wall and have my name written all over it. Just like any other promises, it was fullfilled on my next trip. It was a chance for my husband and my cousin to brave these walls. They made it look picture perfect but I know it was a challenge.

It is a must to look at the limestones for climbers or just looking at the sites. Most of the holes had been marked and so are the routes climbing up in an unnatural way. It has been done in such a way that tourists will enjoy it but not destroying what Mother Nature has left for us to enjoy.

There are many shops in Railay East that offer packages for rock climbers from newbies to advanced, all of them safety and fun conscious. Plus free water too.

Comments

Popular Posts