Cameron Highlands, Malaysia


It was a honeymoon trip with my husband that brought me to Cameron Highlands. So my review will definitely be biased. I was expecting CH to be very similar to Baguio City, Philippines' Summer Capital. Aside from the high elevation and cold weather, that where the similarities ends. I love the corn in CH, you can eat is as is, no need for boiling or grilling, and it is the sweetest ever. My better half bought a lot of fruits that we barely remember the names and it is so yummy. The juice from the bee farm is the best I ever had coming from the colony, you can already identify which flowers it came from. The flowers, from the giant hibiscus to the green rose to the black rose. What a treat for someone who is inlove and for those who wish to be inlove. hahaha! There you go. Least to forget , the highlight of the trip, the Boh Tea Plantation. The plantation view is comparable to the quality of the tea. Amazing of its kind.

Comments

Popular Posts