Sinulog, Basilica, Magellan's Cross in Cebu

How can I possibly be late to mention Sinulog? Been to Sinulog twice both with family. I love it. The music is live, loud and upbeat. The performers (most of them) are trained to do their thing. Impressive. All the time. My preferred location to watch the parade beside cemetery. Guaranteed that there are few people who will flock in there but can still be considered a box office knowing that those who watch can be seen and cannot be seen.

A trip to the Basilica is a must for catholic and non-catholics alike. My mother always buy Sto.Nino's as gifts, the traveler Sto. Nino, the shopper Sto. Nino, the farmer Sto. Nino. There is indeed a Sto. Nino in all of us and for all of us. Beside the Basilica is the Magellan's Cross. I said I will not go back here anymore, but I did, 2x more. Well I was there already, so might as well pay a visit. Still the same, almost unrecognizable from the outside, preserved in the inside and not so clean surrounding.

What do I think about the places I visited this time?
Sinulog : after 2 Sinulog, I have to wait for a decade maybe.
Too much of good thing is bad already
Basilica : It is a must for all of us to go there..
Magellan's Cross : I'm sure I will go back here again (no matter what I say)

Comments

Popular Posts