Busay, Cebu

My most recent trip to Cebu City is my better half. Cebu City is now our transit point to Dumaguete, where we do organic farming. Whenever there is time, he shows me the different side of the city, only-the-locals-know-kind-of-thing.

This time we went to Busay. Busay is way past Nivel Hills where the Marco Polo Cebu is, way past Tops. Its quite far. When we get there, there is a view point, not of the city, but rolling hills. Cebu is known to be a hot place but in Busay, the temperature is very comfortable, comfortable enough for me and the strawberries. Yes there are strawberries in Cebu, not just in the supermarket but in the ground, planted. There are many herbs but it was the strawberry that can catch my attention. Corn is a very popular take home food, if its from Busay, its must be a sweet corn.

What do I think about the place I visited this time ?
Busay : It deserves a second look maybe 2 or 5 years after. To see if it has succumb to urban development or stayed the way it is..

Comments

Popular Posts