At Plantation Bay in Cebu

On one trip to Cebu I went with my sister and her Indonesian friend. This time we stayed in Mactan at the Plantation Bay. Plantation Bay felt like a grand second home. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with pool view and a personal butler The resort was so big that I did not even have the time to go to the beach and swim. I was more than happy with their huge man made pool with falls, day in , day out.

The resort has many restaurants, from the fine dining resto with caesar salad dressing prepared in front of you or the the restaurant near the pool that serves the usual filipino dish like pancit at an unusually high price.

One lunch was of course spent in STK and a day tour to Shangrila Mactan soon after. Shangri-la Mactan is the hotel version of PB, well maintained, manicured lawns that comes with a high price. Plantation Bay is far from the Cebu City but you would already be happy to stay inside the resort rather than go out, its so beautiful in here anyway.

What do I think about the places I visited this time ?
Plantation Bay : only to treat our parents
STK : anytime
Shangri-la Mactan : only to attend a wedding reception

Comments

Popular Posts